TNP - WORD FOR CHURCH IN MANKATO 9-21-13



*** First Time Visitors ***
Please go to the First Time Visitors tab or  go to Thursday Night Prayer tab 
If you want to share what we are doing with a friend please direct them using the URL for that page.
                                     ============================

The following is a prophetic word from Scott Woodard, for Covenant Family in Mankato. As one of the C2C churches addressed in this word received during the Fall Conference on September 20, 2013, in Pittsburgh KS 

There is coming a day of persecution and heaviness 
for your churches and their leaders.
For there will be a drawing away in local cities 
and it would appear your coals are going dim for a season.
Know you will feel the weight of demonic struggle and 
the rejection of men around you, 
even from those who call themselves my church.

Know great darkness will consume the land 
and great hopelessness upon the peoples. 
There shall come a cry out of the darkness 
from those who would be consumed by it, 
a cry from those grasping for hope and refuge.
These are those I have marked to escape this great delusion 
and I shall bring many to you.
your flame will become brighter than you have known. 
For you shall be a light in the darkness and 
men shall come to you whom you did not expect or seek out.

 Do not look at your size and say we are insignificant. 
Do not measure your role by your collective numbers. 
Though you appear small now, 
know you are a chosen diadem for me.
These are not the days of hiding. 
These are not days of living in defense of your stance. 
These are the days of the changing of your posture, 
the changing of your minds. 

For in these days you shall no longer defend your family 
to justify your existence, 
but in these days there will be arising in your heart of me and my purposes. 
For I will put in your hearts the passion for a people you have not known, 
the reclamation of a land, and territory that I have promised to you. *
For I have placed each of you in your plots of land (cities) by design and 
I have kept you from your calamity for my own cause.

I declare to you, you have yet to discover my true intentions for you 
for I have been preparing you for a day yet to come. 
For you have a been a small band set aside for me but I shall cause these hidden people, carrying a hidden voice to suddenly come forth among the ashes 
and echo a call through the land to those wandering in the darkness.

In this day, you who say we are small and insignificant 
will be overwhelmed by those clinging to you for hope
In this day you will understand my purposes, that I have been weaving together for these many years.  My Church is not to be a place of pleasure for your flesh but a place of refuge for your souls.

Do not approach these days blind or unaware but understand the days are evil and will grow even more so, but I am with you and my will to be done is coming with me.
Who will I find awaiting my instruction, who will go with me?

*Doesn't this remind you of our starting point this year - the question 
  • Is this your promised land?    
  • Reclamation of a land, and territory,
  • I have placed each of you in your plots of land by design. 
  • Do not look at your size and say we are insignificant. 
  • Do not measure your role by your collective numbers. 

In this day, I will blow upon you and 





Comments

Most Viewed Posts

2, 22, 222, 2222 - Keys to the House of David

I WAS THERE, GOD DID THAT, AND 45 YEARS LATER I GOT THE HOODIE

A WRINKLE IN TIME... another JESUS PEOPLE movement?