DAY 14 - BACKGROUND LINKS FOR THIS 40 DAYS

*** First Time Visitors ***
Please go to the First Time Visitors tab or  go to THE GAP tab 
If you want to share what we are doing with a friend please direct them using the URL for that page.
                                     ============================

Don first mentioned this at our weekly intercessor's meeting 

The second time it came up was a few weeks later



People were asking me, "where is day 14 and Day 15?" 

Well, to be honest, I took two days of Selah (pause and reflect) 
I have been burning the candle at both ends these last three weeks. 
If anyone wants to share how you have been praying, I will post it here as Day 14. 
So, writers, intercessors get your pens... ready, set, go!

Aaron says...


I went down to Reconciliation park (in Mankato) this last Tuesday. 
I have never been there before but thought it would be fitting to visit the site while in this season of repentance. I read the names of those hung and spoke prayers over our city and its people. 

I could sense the deep sorrow of those unjustified souls, and the heart God has for restoring this land and the people of it. I then turned and took a prayer walk along the East side of the river heading South. Praying for repentance and healing, asking God to forgive my sins and the sins of the people. 

Few people were around so I felt a little more comfortable praying aloud, which I believe is important when making declarations, and breaking curses. Along the high concrete floodwalls I noticed some graffiti, I frequently walk along that path and I know that it had to be fairly recent, at least in that last month. Some of the content I would rather not mention. But the writing I noticed most was written three times in red writing each about 30 feet apart, it said 'I (shape of a heart) Satan.' 

At first, it kinda gave me the creeps. Then I realized Satan is only sending out those he has in bondage to put fear in the hearts of those against him, it didn't work. It is only a show, and I know his works will be defeated in this city, he can write whatever he wants. I prayed for the person who wrote that message, whoever he is he must not know who Satan really is, who would love him who wants to destroy his soul. We must pray that people's eyes would be open and hearts enlightened to the Gospel. 

Do not fear, God is with us.

Comments

Most Viewed Posts

2, 22, 222, 2222 - Keys to the House of David

I WAS THERE, GOD DID THAT, AND 45 YEARS LATER I GOT THE HOODIE

A WRINKLE IN TIME... another JESUS PEOPLE movement?