2, 22, 222, 2222 - Keys to the House of David

 2, 22, 222, 2222 - Keys to the House of David

This Facebook post from Johnny Enlow was sent to me by a friend two years ago and I ran across it again today. So in good fun, I repost it here. 

OK, so the 2's have it. So many of you have apparently been seeing a lot of 222 and 2222 as well and are wondering as to what the Lord might be saying there.
Three scriptures that I get for this are:
Eph. 2:22, Rev. 22:2 and Acts 2:22. 
Eph. 2:22 is about us being built into a dwelling place for God. 
Rev. 22:2 is about being trees of life that bring healing to the nations. 
Acts 2:22 is about being a person of signs, wonders, and miracles. 
All three go together and as you see the 222 you are being reminded that you are one that is to carry the power and presence of God everywhere you go. Life of the supernatural is yours to step into as you host Him.

Seeing 2222 at key times is about Isaiah. 22:22. This is the passage about being given the key of David to open and no man can close and shut and no man can open. It is about being given a new level of kingdom authority.
22 is also significant as it connects with Isaiah. 2:2 and Acts 2:2 and are really on the same spiritual wavelength as 222 and even 2222. 
Isaiah. 2:2 is the reference scripture for the 7 Mountains and speaks of the days when the Lord's house would be positioned on the top of the mountains and nations would come running. 
Acts 2:2 speaks of the suddenly from God that ushers in the sound from heaven that comes with a mighty rushing wind and of course spoke of the day of Pentecost. This is the empowerment for all the above.
Hope this helps some of you. 

The 2's are all about empowerment, authority, agreement, and the supernatural. You're supposed to get a good, heavenly buzz when you see it at key times
.
- Johnny Enlow -

 



Comments

  1. I loved this article! I see 777, 77 so much on license plates and meat pkg at store $7.77 I started to tske pictures. On one license plate had 6 77777s. Trucks mud flaps or truck numbers this is daily. 444s also. Psalm 44:4! So maybe you can help me! 2a have been more prominent last few weeks. Try not to focus but 777 daily?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Numbers have been coming to me repeatly since fall 2020. Recently 222 has been coming up a lot. I always know God is trying to speak to me when I see these numbers. Can across your page, looking up 222. Lately ive been hearing a lot on doors and keys too.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting We appreciate your feedback.

Most Viewed Posts

I WAS THERE, GOD DID THAT, AND 45 YEARS LATER I GOT THE HOODIE

A WRINKLE IN TIME... another JESUS PEOPLE movement?