Day 19 - IT'S YOUR TURN?


*** First Time Visitors ***
Please go to the First Time Visitors tab or  go to THE GAP tab 
If you want to share what we are doing with a friend please direct them using the URL for that page.
                                     ============================

Day 19 - Starts Friday at Sundown.

TODAY IS BLOG READER APPRECIATION DAY

From a New friend in the NETHERLANDS
I'm praying with you from the beginning of the 40 days. I live in the Netherlands, so my prayers are mostly for this country. The intercessing is quite new for me, so your blog is very helpful to have a subject to think and pray about.  I just wanted to encourage you to keep writing this blog. For me it is very helpful! blessings, a starting intercessor from the Netherlands on Day 19 - YOUR TURN?

Dear friend from the Netherlands, thank you for your comments, we are humbled by your encouragement and tears have filled my eyes when I read this, knowing we are partners in preparing a people for our coming King.  Please get back to me again... Taavi


God bless you for your faithfulness
Thank you for joining us,
WE APPRECIATE YOU coming along side us in prayer.

When we see many of you coming back everyday, we feel like you are praying right along side of us, We are humbled by how many of you are out there praying with us,,, and we are blessed with the support and encouragement people are sharing with us.

Now it is your turn to share something here....Send us a comment from the post that most connected with your Spirit. Perhaps start your comment by answering one or more of these questions

How have you been praying during the first half of the journey?

What things has God showed you about your part in reconciliation?

Was there an leaven of  malice in your house that had to be dealt with ?

Send me your thoughts by adding a comment here and I will put them all together.

----------ALL COMMENTS ARE MODERATED BEFORE BEING POSTED----------
if there is something you want to share with us privately, please note that in your comment.

Please give us instructions for example...
Public Comment - I am encouraged,
Private Comment -  I found a typo, I need prayer for a situation, or I have a question
finish the section with ***please do not post publicly.***
Perhaps you want to share with our prayer group but not on the blog

or simply send two comments one marked
PLEASE POST THIS
and the other marked
PLEASE DO NOT POST ON THE BLOG

Comments

  1. Dear friend from the Netherlands thank you for your comments, we are humbled by your encouragement and tears have filled my eyes when I read this, knowing we are partners in preparing a people for our coming King. Please send me the rest of your comment as well read the instructions added to Day 19 to Separate comments to be Posted from personal comments.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting We appreciate your feedback.

Most Viewed Posts

2, 22, 222, 2222 - Keys to the House of David

I WAS THERE, GOD DID THAT, AND 45 YEARS LATER I GOT THE HOODIE

A WRINKLE IN TIME... another JESUS PEOPLE movement?