TNP - WEEK 2 of JUBILEE

*** First Time Visitors ***
Please go to the First Time Visitors tab or  go to Thursday Night tab 
If you want to share what we are doing with a friend please direct them using the URL for that page.
                                     ============================

On September 14th we declared a Jubilee for the returning to the Lord and a returning to the land.
Exiles came back home to God and physical plots of land. their inheritance.
You might ask me, why am I writing about this now?

Well, I just rediscovered today, that this is also the seventh (sabbath) year from the day in 2006  when David Richards, flew into Minneapolis and then drove to Mankato on September 16th, 2006, and saw in my story what others could not see. He saw the apostolic lockdown placed on my life by Steve Y. because of false accusations during the leadership transition of 2000.

David released me that day and in fact, the first several posts on this blog are from the fall of 2006 through the end of 2007 and are the direct result of his release being carried out in the local assembly.

There have been almost six years of silence, since December 2007 no posts were added to this blog until the last two months when again there is a release to write and share within the local area.(You will see some posts between 2007 and 2013, those posts are being put in now in 2013 by pulling content from my journal of our prayer times on Thursday nights over the last couple of years. 

This is the year for others involved in the 2000 transition to be released back to their land.
We declare a freedom call to Jim and Kathy Dye to return to family and friends.
Tim brought a scripture tonight out of Isaiah 54,

Sing o' barren for the desolate woman will have more children than the woman who has a husband. 
Don shared good things coming out of last week's prayer out of Ezekiel 37.

Going Green
Don said I have never done this before but  am going to prophesy a color,  I am seeing green, layers of green, yellow green, alternating, they are stacked up as high as a wall.

Andy was prompted to share Psalm 23 he makes me lie down in green pastures.

So we prayed for new life, rest, lying down in green pastures, and giving our cares over to the Lord because He cares for us.

I saw a picture of electrical couplings the single conductor was as thick as my little finger. there was a black rubber guard over both halves. They were a twist lock configuration like the ones on the left of the photo below.

I saw hands untwisting the connection, then the intermediary conductor was removed and a direct connection made with the power source was made.  The picture was visible right in front of Aaron.


We prayed for the next generation to be disconnected from us, as their distribution source, as parents and priests. And instead to be connected directly to God as their source.

When I finished sharing my picture, Andy quipped, "the reason I was late to prayer this evening was that I had to stay late at work today, we were powering down the entire building to re-connect the power directly to a new distribution panel." He explained how they did it in some detail. Basically, it was for an expansion panel.  This is directly out of Isaiah 54 tonight's scripture shared by Tim, "Lengthen your chords, expand your tent pegs, to the left and to the right."

We prayed through this as well and we prayed for a couple of guys with health issues that will eventually need surgery if not healed through prayer.



Other blogs by Taavi...
The Road Not Traveled
At Home in MN

Comments

Most Viewed Posts

2, 22, 222, 2222 - Keys to the House of David

I WAS THERE, GOD DID THAT, AND 45 YEARS LATER I GOT THE HOODIE

A WRINKLE IN TIME... another JESUS PEOPLE movement?