FEAR IS A LIAR PERIOD



So says Kaitlyn Murray!

Kaitlyn Murray comments on a mutual friend's FB page, and I thought I should share that.





FEAR IS A LIAR.

It tells you that you're not good enough, smart enough, or talented enough. 
It lets you think your alone, or different, or too much the same.  
It laughs at you, and kicks you around. 
Fear is a bully. (fear brings torment)

But, I know you are strong, I feel it and believe it.  
I know you can do anything that you want to do.
You are amazing. And that is the truth! 



I borrowed her comment and share it after I added one comment of my own a

phrase from Scripture, (fear brings torment) in brackets and the Scripture 

passage below. 


---
So says God.  

He has not given us a spirit of fear 
but of power, of love and of a sound mind. 











Comments

Most Viewed Posts

2, 22, 222, 2222 - Keys to the House of David

I WAS THERE, GOD DID THAT, AND 45 YEARS LATER I GOT THE HOODIE

A WRINKLE IN TIME... another JESUS PEOPLE movement?