THIS IS THAT...

Two Days ago we talked about the question of Jeremiah 1:11 "Son of man, What do you see?"

Today, I want to pick up where we left off. And I want to use Acts chapter 2 and Joel chapter 2 to look at a single word from both ends. Looking forward from the prophesy spoken, before it has come to pass and then looking backward to the prophecy from the proclamation as it is coming to pass. These two Scriptures pointing at each other, is what prompted me to see, how to apply this to Mankato, to today and to us. 

Peter addresses a large crowd of people who are looking at the 120 people who just spilled out of the upper room. The crowd thought they were already drunk at the 3rd hour of the day (9AM) but they are curious, asking, "what is happening here?"

Peter stood up and proclaimed this profound statement...


"THIS... IS..... THAT!!!" 


"this is that which was spoken of by the prophet Joel"
"... in the last days says the Lord, "I will pour out my Spirit upon all flesh." "

It is time for us to stand up like Peter and proclaim over Mankato, "This is That which was spoken" in 1992, 93, 95, 98, 2000 , 03, 05, 07, 2010. God has given many good words over this city and this region, which means Jesus has already stood up and testified these things in the heavenly court room. It is now our turn to stand up and proclaim the same words on the earth. Proclaim His good intentions toward this region. It is high time to say, as He says, concerning this city.

This week as I was at Potter's House of Prayer the whole process of these last two posts came to me in a moment. God began reminding me of things he has said over this city and this region.  He reminded me of a prophetic word given to me in the 1980s that I was being given the rod of Aaron. 

You know from my post yesterday that the rod of Aaron bore almonds. 
And you also know from that post that when you see the rod of an almond tree prophetically, that God says he is about to fulfill His words.

So Tuesday morning when I grasped that God was extending the rod of Aaron over the house of prayer, over the city of Mankato, over this region, that He was saying, "proclaim to this region that I am about to perform all my words for this region."

Our job is to remind ourselves and the region of what God has said concerning this region. then our job is to thank him for moving and proclaiming what He is about to do.

So I began to proclaim over this city and region that God is about to "take this City" which said He would do back in August of 1992.  There are many good words for this region and God is about to bring a blessing to this city. To bring an awakening blast from His two silver trumpets in Heaven. 

He is looking for men and women who will agree with Him,who will say as He says, that will proclaim on the earth, what is being testified in Heaven.  

So it is time we say with Peter,  "THIS... IS..... THAT!" 

"this is that which was spoken to the prophets" about Mankato about the Minnesota River Valley. 




Comments

Most Viewed Posts

2, 22, 222, 2222 - Keys to the House of David

I WAS THERE, GOD DID THAT, AND 45 YEARS LATER I GOT THE HOODIE

A WRINKLE IN TIME... another JESUS PEOPLE movement?