JUSTICE and JESUS PEOPLE!


Recently I woke up in the middle of the night realizing a connection between a couple of experiences I walked through this year.  I had previously thought of them as coincidence, with no understanding of their significance.

Let me explain. in May 2014 I became aware that Cindy Jacobs was coming to the House Church in Eagan, MN to speak. I have a long history with the land and the building where the House Church now gathers.

Although it has been called many things over the years, it started out as Jesus People Church, a remnant of folks who paid off the larger congregation's debt and re-consolidated their investment into the new building in Eagan

My wife and I were part of that congregation for fourteen years from 1976 -1990. After we left, it became an independent Assembly of God congregation. When the pastor left for Colorado, it became a full-fledged, Assembly of God congregation. A few years later things changed again and it became primarily a storage facility for Bloomington Assy. (Cedar Valley Assembly) and remained as such for many years. 
Just within the last year or so has the House Church come forward to rent the building with an option to purchase. They have found the original plans we put together in the '80s and are planning to use them when they build the larger (Phase II) 


Several times since 1990 - I would go back to that land when I was in the area and I would walk around that building and pray something like this... God, we did not give of our blood, sweat, and tears for this land to become a storage unit. This building was called to bring revival to this region. 

Let me get back to Cindy Jacobs, she has been prophesying another Jesus People movement coming to America. This particular night she was standing in the actual building built by Jesus People Church in 1987. I was also there that night and It was an eerie and wonderful experience to be back in that building after being away for 24 years. Meanwhile, there was a Jesus People Church Reunion gala being held at a hotel in the Minneapolis area the same day (biblical day). As far as I know, neither group had any knowledge of the other. In fact, if I had not personally received invitations to both events, I would not have known about them either. Sometimes we are moved by our Father to be in the right place at the right time. 


Many other things happened this year however, I want to jump ahead to the fall of 2014. 

JUSTICE & JESUS PEOPLE
This August I was notified that I was being called up for jury duty for Federal Court, this was the first time in my life I had been called up for jury duty. It was not to the county court system but to a Federal Court in Minneapolis (my home town and the starting place for the revival that birthed the Jesus People Church)

The jury selection process is sophisticated and totally random by design. Bear with me while I offer some mathematical proof of how unlikely it was that I was there.   
  1. Out of approximately 5 million people in MN, there were about 45 people randomly selected for jury duty on September 22, 2014. 
  2. Out of that pool of 45, the attorneys eliminated all but 12 jurors and one alternate, 
  3. Out of that pool of 12 jurors picked at random from across the entire state. Three of us were named David.  One of those Davids approached me, during Jury selection and said, "you look very familiar, did you go to Jesus People Church in the 70s?" I was blown away, that was over 34 years ago! I said, "Yes I did." 
  4. We were both selected so we had a chance to talk over the next four days as the trial progressed. It turned out that after leaving the church in the early 80s to move to Farmington that many years later in 1990 they returned while the congregation was still meeting at the building in Eagan, the very same building where I earlier mentioned that Cindy Jacobs came 4 months earlier, prophesying another Jesus People movement. 
What is the likelihood of that all happening by coincidence? That out of 5 million possibilities two Davids not only from the original Jesus People Church in Minneapolis during the 70s and 80s but who also attended in 1990 when the congregation was in the Eagan building, Then were selected as part of a twelve-member jury? The odds are wildly against this 'sign' and it makes you wonder, what is God trying to say?

But there's more...

A few weeks went by and the Feast of Tabernacles came and went and then I attended the MN River Valley prophetic conference in Mankato, sponsored in connection with the vision of the House Church in Eagan of a revival flowing down the MN river valley. Ten cities in all with 1 church/city praying for a revival of the MN River Valley.  On the last night of the conference the speaker Jeremy was talking about JUSTICE. Entering the Divine Court with a claim against the devil for taking something that was not his. We were urged to declare justice over situations where we had been lied to, stolen from, abused, or mistreated, all as attacks of the evil one.  

Now finally to my discovery the connection prophetically of a couple of nights ago. I saw the connection between
  1. "Another Jesus People movement" 
  2. Returning to the building in May that was forged for revival so many years ago
  3. Being inside the U.S. District court JUSTICE system from September 22-25 
  4. Being a co-juror with another guy from the first Jesus People movement.
  5. Then the MN River Valley Prophetic Conference two weeks later to hear about JUSTICE.
  6. Then My right arm was instantaneously healed from six months of pain from severe tendonitis. 
Some of you from Thursday night prayer might remember the news story from a couple of years ago when the 5,000-pound statue of Lady Justice on top of the Blue Earth County Court House, turned 90 degrees and dropped her sword!

So if you were wondering what God is up to?
He is bringing another Jesus People Movement and declaring JUSTICE for every captive, every prisoner, every debt, and Justice means we get everything back that the enemy has stolen.

I don't know about you, but I get excited when papa God says we get JUSTICE to get back everything the enemy stole from us. I was tireless in claiming JUSTICE for everyone that God brought to mind for the next several days... I think we could pray along those lines for a long time without getting distracted, bored, or even repeating ourselves.  

How about it, can you make some declarations? Something like this, "God I enter a claim against the devil because he stole my child's health and I am declaring a seven-fold return to my child.
The law of God says, when the thief is caught in the act he must repay seven times. 
No wonder Scripture says, "when the enemy comes up one way, he will flee seven ways." 
If we declare this kind of JUSTICE for our families, for our co-workers, for the sick, and the lost, we could very well see that Jesus People Movement that Cindy Jacobs has prophesied. 

Comments

Most Viewed Posts

2, 22, 222, 2222 - Keys to the House of David

I WAS THERE, GOD DID THAT, AND 45 YEARS LATER I GOT THE HOODIE

A WRINKLE IN TIME... another JESUS PEOPLE movement?