TNP - WE ARE CALLED AND RAISED UP

TNP – July 19, 2012, We are Called and raised up!


Lori is back in the hospital and Don wants prayer for what is causing all this.
I raised you up for this purpose, that I might display my power in you and that my name may be proclaimed in all the earth. Therefore God has mercy on whom he wants to have mercy and hardens whom He wants to harden. Romans 9:17-18
How to prepare for a visitation of the Holy Spirit – Wesley Campbell. P53. 

A major theme of Wimber’s teaching over the years has been to
 “Bless what the Father is doing” which is based on John 5 : 19

Three aspects of a visitation
1.   Times of refreshing
2.   Impartation of gifts, (especially revelatory gifts)
3.   Empowerment from the Spirit for works of service. 




Comments

Most Viewed Posts

2, 22, 222, 2222 - Keys to the House of David

I WAS THERE, GOD DID THAT, AND 45 YEARS LATER I GOT THE HOODIE

A WRINKLE IN TIME... another JESUS PEOPLE movement?