TNP - FILL YOUR LAMP WTIH OIL TRIM THE WICK

TNP – July 5, 2012  

I came early and played the loft session songs. They seemed to hit at a deeper level than previous times. Don, Andy, and I were well on our way into active soaking by 7:03 Pm Later as others arrived (7:45 pm)

If my People…who are called by my name. 
Don read chapter one of Critical Mass by Mario Murillo.
”if you are not fulfilling the call of God and the purpose for your life in God you will be bored!” 
“You must be willing to become the literal altar, on which the fire falls, commit yourself to be the service of bringing retribution to the enemies of God.” 
We followed this with a time of personal reflection and commitment.  
We played a variety of worship music (Benny Hinn healing music and others about the Fire of God. 

We gathered at the front and shared and prayed.

I saw three moving pictures:
  1. A close-up of oil being poured over a lamp wick,
  2. An extreme closeup of oil filling the recesses of the lamp’s reservoir even permeating the pores in the surface of the bronze body at a molecular (micron) level.  
  3. (close up) of a wick exiting the lamp body and the oil glistening on the surface of the wick which had been freshly trimmed to a fine black line at the end.  
I never saw the lamp become lit but all preparations had been made.  
I also saw the censer again from a couple of weeks ago, and a hand putting incense in the censer. Also no flame in the moving picture but all are prepared to be lit.

A spontaneous song came from the parable of the ten virgins…
I heard music and words in my spirit as I saw these pictures above in my mind’s eye. --


C2             D dsus4 D  C2             G
Bring the oil                Trim the wicks


C2             D dsus4 D  C2             G
Put on the incense       Light the flame

C2             D dsus4 D  C2             G
So our hearts will burn again.

I moved into a phrase from last week’s spontaneous song…

D                              C                             G
If we knew who we were, and what we have been given
               C2         D             G
We would ask our Father in Heaven
D                             C                               G
If we knew who we were, and what we have been given
              C2          D               G
We would ask our Father in Heaven

 (repeat) 











Comments

Most Viewed Posts

2, 22, 222, 2222 - Keys to the House of David

I WAS THERE, GOD DID THAT, AND 45 YEARS LATER I GOT THE HOODIE

A WRINKLE IN TIME... another JESUS PEOPLE movement?