TNP - FIRE ANTS

*** First Time Visitors ***
Please go to the First Time Visitors tab or  go to Thursday Night tab 
If you want to share what we are doing with a friend please direct them using the URL for that page.
============================

During the soaking worship last night, with my eyes closed I saw a picture of Andy sitting in the chair directly opposite me. Even though at that time he was actually standing with hands raised near the back of the room and slightly to my left.  

As I saw this picture of Andy, he would appear for a second as a ruby-colored version of himself and then as a ruby sculpture with his head bowed slightly, a picture of humility and timidity. 


Seconds later, his face was alternating with what appeared to be the face of a red (fire) ant. (When I queried red ant to learn more Wikipedia redirected my search to Fire ant.)

I would see Andy smiling and then I would see the face of a fire ant. Actually sort of burnt orange in color. I let myself watch without trying to figure it out. 

I saw that the ant was feeding himself. Then I would see Andy smiling, he even had a sparkle in his eyes. Back to the ant's face this time in profile. I could see it was eating a seed of grain. Back to Andy smiling and eyes sparkling. 



Pat talks about self-feeders, maybe that is what this is about. Workers who are self-feeders. 

Later when we circled up to pray Andy came from the back and sat down in the chair directly opposite me and now after shedding his coat, he was wearing a red shirt.  I asked the guys if they were ready to launch right into prophetic prayer or if they needed to have a more subtle transition, they said go for it! So I shared with them what I just shared with you. Aaron said he heard the word grasshopper. 

Don responded that he thought that I pray this picture out over Andy seeking an understanding or interpretation. 
---
my prayer over Andy... 
"Andy you have been carrying a heavy load, and God is coming to make you into another man. 
Scripture records that Saul would come into a company of the prophets and he would began to prophecy and scripture proclaims that he would be changed into another man.* 
Ants can carry several times their own weight and we see God changing you into another man, a man who can not only carry the weight of his own life and the lives of his immediate family... but one who can carry the weight of others who are lost." 
I heard the phrase:  An Antz Life, it seemed like the title of a movie, but it is not actually the title of a movie, it appears to be the merging of two movie titles... A Bugs Life and ANTZ  I am not sure of how either movie ended, but there might be something there that will give you some insight. 
"God is making you into another man, giving you the strength of a red ant to carry several times your own weight, without feeling the strain of it. So that you will be able to carry the weight of others. Within a community of workers.
And as you feed on the supernatural bread that comes down out of Heaven you will become supernaturally strong in the spirit to carry others.
As we prayed over him, other pictures were received. The ruby color inside the sculpture image was new wine swirling around like a person swirls wine in a goblet just before tasting it. It was clearly the ruby colored liquid giving the ruby color to the glass container.  This phrase came to my mind and I looked up this passage of Scripture. 
And wine that makes glad the heart of man, Oil to make his face shine, And bread which strengthens man’s heartPsalm 104:15 
We proclaim a restoring of the years the locusts have eaten. 
There has been a sense where you have some regrets over some past things in your life. You wished you could go back and undo some decisions you made back then. 
We proclaim restoration of all things 
  • lost because of poor decisions that you made. Restoration of finances, restoration of favor in relationships, restoring prosperity, the loos of finances.   
  • lost caused by the action of others against you.  Lost relationships and the connections for good that were lost. 
  • lost because of the sin originated in Adam - and the enemy used it to steal from you and your family. 
Father we release them and proclaim full restoration, as though the losses never took place, applying the blood of Jesus to cover and restore all things.
Andy, You are a worker and you have kept your head down and borne the load. But now we proclaim wings, it is time for you to fly, to take up wings and fly. Andy, you are no longer bound to walk the earth only but you have been given wings to fly above the earth." 
And it will happen, when you have come there to the city, that you will meet a group of prophets coming down from the high place with a stringed instrument, a tambourine, a flute, and a harp before them; and they will be prophesying. Then the Spirit of the Lord will come upon you, and you will prophesy with them and be turned into another man. I Samuel 10:5-7
We finished the night by listening to the prophecies spoken over Minnesota by Cindy Jacobs and others going back to 1992. 






























Comments

Most Viewed Posts

2, 22, 222, 2222 - Keys to the House of David

I WAS THERE, GOD DID THAT, AND 45 YEARS LATER I GOT THE HOODIE

A WRINKLE IN TIME... another JESUS PEOPLE movement?