TNP - STEP OVER YOUR CHICKEN LINE

*** First Time Visitors ***
Please go to the First Time Visitors tab or  go to Thursday Night tab 
If you want to share what we are doing with a friend please direct them using the URL for that page.
                                     ============================
GAP - 10-31-2013 Halloween - Day of the Dead into All Saints Day

We got off to a rocky start the soaking music was not being led by anyone person. Don came in with some you tube selections, but before I could play them, you tube froze up in the middle of a video and we switched back to iTunes, then Don and Aaron went up and switched in the middle of a couple songs on iTunes. It seemed disjointed. Two of our previous week's visitors returned and a couple more came this week.

Don urged everyone to jump in, to connect with God and just begin actively worshiping. I played a worship song people could sing to You are my World.

Susie (visitor) sensed fire on her hands and on everyone's hands, so Don had us join hands and pray to receive fire in our hands. As Susie was praying about fire unknown to the others I was already playing the chords to Burn in Me.

When we were done, Don brought up dealing with your fears. He urged people to step over their 'chicken' line. I think it was taken from the book about Risk Factor by Kevin Dedmon

Aaron had picture of himself laying down and people jumping over him as their chicken line.

Before we acted this out, Susie shared that it was like a fire to burn out the dross?
I mentioned that the chorus of the song I was playing, says your word's like a fire shut up in my bones, burn out the dross bring forth the gold. I got a chance later to share out of Jeremiah where he says, I am not going to prophecy anymore, but the word of the Lord was like fire shut up in my bones.

There was forward motion as we began to obey and act out the word, it went well until about 9:30 PM then it began to fade and Don and Noble left.







Comments

Most Viewed Posts

2, 22, 222, 2222 - Keys to the House of David

I WAS THERE, GOD DID THAT, AND 45 YEARS LATER I GOT THE HOODIE

A WRINKLE IN TIME... another JESUS PEOPLE movement?